- - - - -

8 replies to this topic

RVRDMN73

River Bum

• River Bum
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMoreno Valley, California
  • Boat Year:1989
Hello fellow River Forum-"ers", another season is approaching ! Is everyone ready for the big kick off on Memorial Weekend, whos going and where will you be? I am counting the days but this is also the worse for me because time goes by the slowest on the last few months, I will make a trip before the big holiday to drop the trailer off at the Pirates Cove.....So whos all going ? Lets meets again! I know boobman is ready!
Attached File  IMAG0134.jpg   1.41MB   6 downloads

brokedown

River Bum

• River Bum
  • 48 posts

View PostRVRDMN73, on 28 March 2011 - 08:52 PM, said:

Hello fellow River Forum-"ers", another season is approaching ! Is everyone ready for the big kick off on Memorial Weekend, whos going and where will you be? I am counting the days but this is also the worse for me because time goes by the slowest on the last few months, I will make a trip before the big holiday to drop the trailer off at the Pirates Cove.....So whos all going ? Lets meets again! I know boobman is ready!
Attachment IMAG0134.jpg

I will be there at this point, but if diesel fuel hits $5 before then I may have to reconsider!

ltr450rider

River Rat

• River Rat
  • 568 posts
  • LocationGoleta, CA
Looks like I'll be out there the weekend before Memorial. Which is fine with me, Try to avoid the crowds.
Saving the world, one bicycle at a time.

The PoPo

• River Bum
  • 2 posts
Will be out there for Memorial, and hopefully just about every weekend this summer. Its been a while since i have had a good summer season in Havasu. Taking the trailer and dropping it at crazy horse the weekend before to get ready.

mco804

River Bum

• River Bum
  • 22 posts
i'll be out there with the family

Nolsky

River Rat

• River Rat
  • 374 posts
DA WRECKING CREW WILL BE THERE IN FULL FORCE!!!!

havasu35

• River Bum
  • 3 posts
I'll be out there this weekend I was out there two weeks age there were a lot of OUI check points hope its not as bad this weekend

DJ SpunN

Wake-Boarder

• River Rat
  • 740 posts
  • LocationSantee, CA
Just bagged up the wakeboards, everything else is already at the house and the beer is on sale! 36 pack for 17.00! Now what am I forgetting?
DJ SpunN
DRC

www.wakesports.com
http://www.facebook....rts/88939854665

Nolsky

River Rat

• River Rat
  • 374 posts

View Posthavasu35, on 25 May 2011 - 11:52 AM, said:

I'll be out there this weekend I was out there two weeks age there were a lot of OUI check points hope its not as bad this weekend

Will Probebly be worse. I got pulled over two weeks ago in the Check point just south of Thompsons Bay. Thank God i wasn't Drinking!!!
EVERYONE BE SAFE & ALERT, HAVE FUN!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users